Weda Partners is a boutique and specialised Melbourne real estate group offering our clients unsurpassed expertise when it comes to property related opportunities.
We specialise in:
- Project developments in Melbourne
- Residential (off the plan) apartment & townhouse sales
- Project marketing and property intelligence of Melbourne real estate
- Wealth creation through property investment
- Commercial and industrial properties in Melbourne
- Confidential property sourcing & acquisitions
With four decades of experience in the property sector, Weda Partners understand the difference between offering property for sale and providing solid advice to our valued clients. Being a boutique-size agency allows us to provide our clients with a superior and personal level of customer service through constant communication, attention to detail and creating opportunities that are unique to their individual needs and expectations. We value long-term relationships with our clients and we are committed to going the extra mile to help them achieve their goals.
We recognised the best way to achieve the best outcome for our clients, is to identify the following principles:
- What profile of clients we felt we could assist with
- What their needs and expectations are
- Where are the best opportunities for them
- Continually reassess those targets and expectations
Geographically, Weda Partners (formerly Weda Property) had specialised in property typically inner and north of Melbourne – but with growing client requirements we have expanded into other suburbs, interstate and beyond. Our access to excellent property intelligence provides us with area-specific knowledge and potential buyers, while our extensive business networks and database allow us to create unique and targeted opportunities for our clients.
In 1972 Peter Weda started out as a sales representative at a local real estate office in Moonee Ponds. From his beginnings in property management and residential property sales the next step was to become a licensed real estate agent. This enabled him to expand into rural, investment property to commercial suburban and CBD, industrial and then onto project developments. It also gave Peter exposure into foreign investment buyers and has redefined the way in which his clients can now view projects, as a ‘real asset’ class. There have been several defining factors that have changed the way Peter views the business and therefore permeates the organisational culture:
- Be passionate about what you do
- Focus on the client’s requirements at all times
- Build business through constant communication and networks
- Connect and create opportunities unique for clients
- Respect and integrity are key ingredients to success
These values have been the cornerstone to the growth of the business, and to a large extent the service offered now is an extension of the way our clients benefit from these values.
To learn more on how Weda Partners can assist you in the property market Contact Us.